CRM Solution Trainer
Since 1997, Phase One Consulting Group has supported an impressive portfolio of clients with their strategic and tactical modernization initiatives. Phase One's clients are typically large organizations of 70,000 or more employees with budgets exceeding $15B that benefit from our multifaceted and proven approach that has resulted in top-rated and award winning business transformation programs. Our deep functional expertise is widely recognized for providing performance based and business-focused services that enhance the strategic maturation and tactical operations for Federal agencies.
Our commitment to clients begins with providing strong program management, strategic analysis, and technology/vendor independent advice to deliver achievable recommendations to navigate and balance the myriad of pressures facing organizations. We help our clients formulate and coordinate the plans needed to implement those recommendations and achieve measurable results.
You will join Phase One Consulting’s team supporting the implementation of a CRM solution for a large, federal client. As a part of the Team, you will have the opportunity to focus on both your personal and professional development while you support our client engagement.
- Deliver training programs to internal resources, partners, and end-users through instructor-led classroom training or virtual training (webcast).
- Participate in product meetings to ensure all training materials reflects current product features and future product vision.
- Work with the development team and other department resources on an on-going basis to continuously identify training gaps and requirements
- Utilize training and people skills to promote change management and drive product acceptance
- Work cross functionally with the support team to develop user manuals, tools and job aides
- Contribute to on-going mentoring, development, coaching and training of employees.
- Have an understanding of adult learning theory, human development, and personality
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Research the training needs of all audiences in order to develop appropriate training specifications
- Work independently with some project management supervision
- Strong project and time management skills
- Minimum of 3 years prior training delivery experience
- Able to effectively communicate in English
- Bachelor’s degree in communications-related field, information technology, computer science, or equivalent preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with creation and management of knowledge development materials
- Experience with CRM implementations
- Ability to pass a background check
- Capability to travel a minimum of three weeks each month
Back to top