If you share our passion for all things technology and desire to deliver customer success on a daily basis, come join our team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals! At Phase One we nurture an environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds come together to learn and drive change into the missions of the Federal Government.
The Business Architect plays a key role in structuring the enterprise in terms of its governance structure, business processes, and business information. The business architect will provide hands-on technical leadership and quality assurance of team work products. This person will align the strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services, partners and suppliers, organization, capabilities, and key business and IT initiatives in support to a Federal client in Washington, DC.
- Serve as key coordinator between customers and project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practice.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to other contractor business reengineering specialists and architects.
- Provide expert advice, assistance, guidance and IT consulting in support of the OCIO
- Review strategic plans, road maps and project plans to assess gaps and needs across the enterprise
- Responsible for transitioning of existing organizations or project teams in accomplishing the organization’s goals or project activities and objectives through improved use of internet and other automated processes.
- Support enterprise governance processes by making recommendations to the structure, policies and planning
- Manage use of process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and internet-related methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Support activity and data modeling, development of modern business methods, identification of best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and related technical training a plus
- 8 years business architecture experience
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts
- Experience in applying Lean Six Sigma or business process methodologies
- Six Sigma Certified
- Demonstrated experience in providing strategic leadership in the adoption of business architecture practices and tools across organizations
- Passionate and driven individual with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Able to relate to a wide range of technical staff, managers and executives
- Must have strong management skills and proficiency with MS Office products, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Candidates must be able to work on-site at client sites located in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA, and must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and may be required to pass a government background investigation
Back to top