Business Analyst - IT governance and planning
Phase One is seeking a Business Analyst to focus on IT governance and planning. You will work as part of a team in support of client projects. You will collaborate with other team members in an open office environment and will be responsible for driving results on a variety of tasks, managing your time in accordance with aggressive development deadlines, best practices, and a quality / delivery methodology that includes development standards.
- Draft full documents or major sections for IT Governance materials, including enterprise roadmaps, strategic plans, budget issue papers, and budgetary analysis..
- Review and provide feedback on IT Governance materials, including enterprise roadmaps, strategic plans, budget issue papers, and budgetary analysis..
- Confidence and experience in creating and providing presentations to both technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment with changing priorities
- Strong Business, management consultant and problem solving skills
- Client management and customer services skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Prior enterprise roadmap development experience
- Previous experience in consulting services performing deep analytical and business process analysis
- The Jr. BA will have knowledge of SDLC, FEA, Capital Planning and FISMA and be able to provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and other forms of knowledge transfer.
- The Jr. BA will support the review of cost, schedule, and performance requirements for federal IT investments.
- Ability to enter client environment and provide business process change recommendations after a detailed assessment of the requirements and the current state
- Knowledge of overall office systems
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business and industry or technology
- Experience in handling project deliverables in a timely matter with successful completion
- Ability and drive to produce top quality work and provide unparalleled customer support & service
- Previous development experience in a professional environment
- Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision
- Be client friendly and have the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Ability to grasp business requirements, business process, current systems functionality, and propose new requirements or process changes
- Business Administration undergraduate degree with at least two years of post-degree experience or undergraduate degree and at least 5 years of consulting experience
Meet Some of Phase One's Employees
VP, Services Division
As the chief coordinator of Phase One’s Services Division, Jodi’s responsible for transforming the productivity of federal agencies with the most efficient and modern technologies and support.
Back to top