- Review and provide feedback on Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) information collection packages.
- Ensure that information collection packages are properly uploaded into ROCIS.
- Produce annual reports to OMB (Ex: Information Collection Budget, Information Quality Act Report).
- Provide subject matter expertise to PRA Agency POCs on Paperwork Reduction Act related items.
- Confidence and experience in creating and providing presentations to both technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment with changing priorities
- Strong Business, management consultant and problem solving skills
- Client management and customer services skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Prior Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) information collection experience
- Previous experience in consulting services performing deep analytical and business process analysis
- Ability to enter client environment and provide business process change recommendations after a detailed assessment of the requirements and the current state
- Knowledge of overall office systems
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business and industry or technology
- Experience in handling project deliverables in a timely matter with successful completion
- Ability and drive to produce top quality work and provide unparalleled customer support & service
- Previous development experience in a professional environment
- Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision
- Be client friendly and have the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Ability to grasp business requirements, business process, current systems functionality, and propose new requirements or process changes
- Business Administration undergraduate degree with at least two years of post-degree experience or undergraduate degree and at least 5 years of consulting experience
Back to top