Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what's possible and taking action.
How You Will Achieve It
- Responsible for project engineering activities related to specific filling technology, equipment or process installation
- Provide technical input in the project team for own discipline, having technical and operational knowledge and expertise. Know how the installation or system functions and know the internal requirements (operational/technical/compliance).
- Define and documents the technical specs (Engineering Design Specification or technical spec, P&ID's, electrical diagrams) and review with the relevant SME.
- Follow the engineering standards and aligns with the lead engineer during design, construction and implementation.
- Follow up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
- Guarantee good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, ...) for own equipment/installation/scope.
- Keep oversight of the contractor company that will build, install or test the equipment.
- Responsible for transfer to operations of own equipment, delivering all project documentation and close out of the project. Follow start up results to guarantee that the project deliverables were achieved.
- Assure correct documentation of construction and verification/validation on the engineering project folder.
- Responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests, verification and validation of own equipment. Define the validation approach, creates test protocols for engineering tests, creates verification and validation documents, executes tests, coordinates SME and system owner approvals. PE is responsible to solve and document deviations and actions (CAPA's, risk assessments, CGMP review, new document versions).
- Master's Degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and experience in Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of project orientated admin/cost control/management
- Broad knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- Strong technical, management and organizational skills
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
De Pfizer site in Puurs is één van de grootste productie- en verpakkingssites van Pfizer wereldwijd, gespecialiseerd in aseptische productie en verpakking. Jaarlijks worden in Puurs meer dan 400 miljoen doses injecteerbare vaccins en medicijnen geproduceerd. Deze zijn ter plaatse verpakt in ampullen, flacons, plastic flessen, spuiten en patronen voor pennen.
De medicijnen die in Puurs worden gemaakt, zijn bestemd voor patiënten in meer dan 170 landen wereldwijd. 30% van de productie uit Puurs is bestemd voor ontwikkelingslanden, in samenwerking met UNICEF, WHO, GAVI en ngo's.
Met het gebruik van twee windturbines, zonnepanelen en een warmtekrachtcentrale richten we ons op hernieuwbare energie.
Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding any bias or potential discrimination on any grounds including (but not limited to): sex, age, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability. At Pfizer we are creating an organization and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences and reflects the diversity of our society, customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported.