Vice President - Financial Advisor
The Role: This is a unique opportunity for an investment advisory professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital's investment sales team.
The Vice President - Financial Advisor is responsible for the personalized, direct-to-client sales experience for Personal Capital's investment advisory service.
Specific client facing duties include but are not limited to:
- Outbound phone prospecting and sales
- Following up on prospective client appointments set by internal Sales Associates
- Investment product personalization and suitability
- Ongoing involvement with existing clients to pursue additional investment opportunities
- Periodic client service efforts with existing clients
- Specific non-client facing duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide frequent and detailed client feedback to all members of the Personal Capital team
- Assist in the development of long term sales processes
- The ideal candidate will execute on standards that redefine the existing industry landscape. They will embrace the ability to participate in an organization with a reputation for customer-centricity and long-term client relationships.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven Consumer-Direct Investment Advisory Sales Skills: End-to-end experience with all aspects of retail investment sales, such as proactive outbound prospecting, suitability and information gathering, and product personalization.
- Remote Delivery: Exposure to web-based investment service delivery. Comfortable executing a remote-delivery sales model -- paperless, branchless, cloud-based infrastructure – and delivering a quality experience that is better than traditional, in-person sales.
- Compliance: Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements. Possesses a clean U4 record.
- Expert, current knowledge of investment products and services.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Proven track record in relationship management and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to compare and contrast the benefits and suitability of different investment options and products.
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and execute personalized, multi-step process for high-volume sales funnel.
- Ability to work primarily from a home office
- Experience with client operational aspect of investment advisory. Examples: (ACAT, IRA distributions).
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic level.
- Series 65 or equivalent required.
Location: Orange County
Personal Capital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top