Vice President - Financial Advisor
- Jacksonville, FL
About Us: Personal Capital transforms how you understand, manage, and grow your net worth. It starts with providing real-time information about your finances via state-of-the-art technology, and personalized, expert guidance to ensure you’re always moving towards your financial goals.
Our award-winning online tools put all of your accounts, all in one place - including those not under our management. You’ll get real-time data that uncovers trends and accurately reflects your cash ow. And as fiduciaries, our advisors are legally bound to act in your best interest and will never put their personal financial gain above yours. This combination of transparency and independence creates an unprecedented level of insight, allowing your Personal Capital advisor to make recommendations tailored to you.
With over $12 billion in assets under management and a million users of our free tools, Personal Capital is the smart way to manage your financial life. Our costs are significantly less than traditional financial advisors, with no hidden fees; we’ll never try to sell you something you don’t need.
Personal Capital. The modern way to track and manage your net worth.
The Role: This is a unique opportunity for an investment advisory professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital’s investment sales team.
The Vice President - Financial Advisor is responsible for the personalized, direct-to-client sales experience for Personal Capital’s investment advisory service.
Specific client facing duties include but are not limited to:
· Outbound phone prospecting and sales
· Following up on prospective client appointments set by internal Sales Associates
· Investment product personalization and suitability
· Ongoing involvement with existing clients to pursue additional investment opportunities
· Periodic client service efforts with existing clients
Specific non-client facing duties include but are not limited to:
· Provide frequent and detailed client feedback to all members of the Personal Capital team
· Assist in the development of long term sales processes
The ideal candidate will execute on standards that redefine the existing industry landscape. They will embrace the ability to participate in an organization with a reputation for customer-centricity and long-term client relationships.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Proven Consumer-Direct Investment Advisory Sales Skills: End-to-end experience with all aspects of retail investment sales, such as proactive outbound prospecting, suitability and information gathering, and product personalization.
· Remote Delivery: Exposure to web-based investment service delivery. Comfortable executing a remote-delivery sales model -- paperless, branchless, cloud-based infrastructure – and delivering a quality experience that is better than traditional, in-person sales.
· Compliance: Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements. Possesses a clean U4 record.
· Expert, current knowledge of investment products and services.
· Exceptional verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
· Proven track record in relationship management and customer satisfaction.
· The ability to compare and contrast the benefits and suitability of different investment options and products.
· Excellent operational, organizational, and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and execute a personalized, multi-step process for a high-volume sales funnel.
· Ability to work primarily from a home office
· Experience with client operational aspect of investment advisory. Examples: (ACAT, IRA distributions).
· Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
· Ability to work at the tactical and strategic level.
· Series 65 or equivalent required.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Personal Capital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top