- Dallas, TX
About Personal Capital
Personal Capital is a leading digital wealth management company, founded in 2009. We’re on a mission to transform financial lives through technology and people, providing both insight-driven advice with free financial tools and personalized wealth management from 200+ registered financial advisors across the country. Personal Capital has raised $315 million in capital from accomplished financial and strategic investors (IVP, Venrock, Crosslink, Corsair, Blackrock, BBVA, USAA, IGM/Power) to disrupt the traditional $30 trillion U.S. wealth management market. Our free personal finance app is utilized by over two million users, helping them track over $650 billion of their personal finances, all in one place. Our award-winning apps paved the way for our advisory firm, which now manages over $10 billion in personalized investment portfolios for American families. Personal Capital is headquartered in Redwood Shores with offices in San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Atlanta.
For more information on Personal Capital, please visit personalcapital.com.
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital’s investment advisory offering. The Sales Associate will interact with users of Personal Capital’s innovative financial dashboard to generate interest in wealth management services.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Outbound and inbound phone prospecting and sales
- Generate interest with high net worth and mass affluent prospective clients to conduct a virtual meeting with a Financial Advisor
- Interact with Financial Advisors regarding prospective clients
- Help troubleshoot issues that users may have with the Financial Dashboard and relay to the technical support team
- Interact with prospective clients via phone, chat, and email
- Properly record interactions within customer relationship management software
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven investment advisory sales skills including proactive outbound calling efforts
- Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements.
- Possesses a clean U4 record.
- Knowledge of investment products and services.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and process complex operational work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Series 7, 63, 65 and 66 certifications a plus
Location: Downtown Dallas. This role is a work from home position also offered 100% remote, nation wide.
Personal Capital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top