Web / Graphic Designer
Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What we are looking for:
Persado is looking for a Web / Graphic Designer to join our talented team in Athens. In this role, you will be involved in the implementation of large scale digital marketing campaigns across a range of online channels for Fortune 500 customers.
The role will support the delivery of projects for our large US customers and working hours are expected to follow a US Eastern Standard Time work schedule (14:00-22:00, Athens time).
What We Want You to Do:
- Use your expertise in design and industry standard design applications to review original client layouts and produce updated final designs
- In finalizing the products, you will suggest improvements and modify layouts to increase the quality of production and ensure that standards are met
- Other technical duties may include scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning, vector artwork creation, and template design/creation. You will also be responsible for archiving, and updating graphic files
- Follow rigorous QA processes to ensure flawless delivery of all assets
What We Want To See:
- Knowledge of principles of design, including; layout, typography, color, balance, composition, and current design trends in advertising
- Understanding of image formats, quality factors, and output-related information
- Proficiency in Photoshop is required
- Understand and apply the principles of HTML and CSS
- Ability to keep files clean and well organized
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- 1-2 years of relevant hands-on experience
Who You Are:
- Must feel comfortable managing your own time in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Collaborate well with a diverse team
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and health plan
- Fun workplace with great office benefits
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top