Vice President, Product Marketing
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
Persado is looking for a Vice President of Product Marketing based out of our San Francisco office. The VP, Product Marketing is responsible for marketing the entire set of Persado product and services to drive faster sales velocity and higher customer satisfaction. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop pricing and packaging for all market segments to optimize market share growth, upsells and cross sells and customer satisfaction
- Develop and manage a naming system/hierarchy
- Understand and systematize the collection of sales and customer product/service feedback and work with product management and engineers to determine feature priorities
- Manage and improve the customer experience, including software, support, sales and customer retention
- Lead collaboration to explore new features and how they fit with the experience
- Working closely with the product management and engineering teams, create a road-map and process that can be used by sales, the rest of marketing to create an internal and external feedback loop
- Align closely with sales and customers to understand how the service experience is working and identify areas to deliver new value that will result in higher satisfaction and higher revenue
- Identify cross sell and upsell opportunities and work with the product teams to create produce features that lead to customer awareness and adoption
- Work with the sales team to understand and develop sales enablement tools that will help them sell faster and eliminate friction
- Manage marketing operations including internal person and external resources required to run campaigns (data, market and other martech vendors)
- Work with Product leadership to develop and communicate the product vision
- Develop and manage the entire marketing funnel for mid-market including awareness through advertising, email, cultivation, conversion and purchase through online and SDR/Sales channels
- Build a strong relationship with the mid-market sales team to create and update a marketing plan and budget that supports the market and sales goals
- Continuously optimize the experience
- Generate awareness and leads for SDR/Sales team
- Identify mid-market content for the website, campaigns, PR and sales follow-up and provide ideas and priorities to content development team
- Develop call scripts and tools for the mid-market sales team that are aligned with the marketing activities
- Manage outside resources to create and place ads and landing pages and optimize top of the funnel activities
- Develop and report on success metrics on a regular basis
Who You Are
- At least 15 years of experience
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience developing SaaS pricing and packaging models for enterprise and mid-market
- Experience working with online marketing and sales as well as enterprise sales
- Ability to work closely with and influence both internally and with customers
- Knowledge of marketing operations including all key tools such as Marketo, analytics, SalesForce (managed by another team), leads etc.
- Experience developing digital campaigns including digital advertising, email, CTAs, content and conversions
- Experience developing sales tools for SDRs/mid-market sales teams
- Experience managing cross functionally and managing direct reports
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top