Vice President, Corporate Development and Partnerships
WHO WE ARE
We are the trailblazers in the field of cognitive content and artificial intelligence. Our people are characterized by their unrelenting drive to innovate and succeed for our impressive roster of clients, our company, and ourselves.
How often can you prove that you have increased your customer’s bottom line? We do it every day. Are you in?
Persado understands what makes people act. Our enterprise-grade AI platform generates the specific language that will inspire an audience to action. We call that language “cognitive content.” Our machine wields those rational and emotional triggers that are proven, by data, to drive engagement.
Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1 billion in revenue in just the last year.
Persado has more than 200 employees globally and works with over 120 large enterprise customers.
- Fortune: Great Place to Work
- Inc. 500: #2 fastest-growing U.S. Software Company, #16 overall
- Crain's NY: Fast 50
- Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing.
- Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform
- Goldman Sachs
- Bain Capital Ventures
- StarVest Partners
- American Express Ventures
- Citi Ventures.
- New York (HQ)
- San Francisco
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own a critical role in the Company’s path to growth over the next 2-4 years with the support of the entire management team:
- You will work directly with the CEO to leverage Persado’s astounding achievements as you drive our partnership opportunities with strategic partners like Oracle, Salesforce and Adobe
- You will develop and strategize our roadmap for organic growth opportunities.
- Select and present partnership opportunities to the executive team at Persado.
- Manage and drive the relationship ecosystem around Persado, including alliances, joint ventures, distribution and other partnerships.
- Resident expert of the vision, strategic initiatives, and objectives of potential strategic partners such as Oracle, Salesforce, Adobe at both the highest level as well as the technical level.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Exceptional Analytical aptitude
- Outstanding Presentation skills
- 7-10 years-experience in Corporate Development, Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Technology Strategy/Partner Development
- Experience in evaluating M&A opportunities (buyer & seller) including setting objectives, sourcing, funding, negotiation, and post-deal integration
- Ability to present/negotiate/drive conversations with senior executives of large market capitalization companies
- Solid Silicon Valley/Technology contact network
- Entrepreneurial mind set; passion for working in less structured environments
- Strong undergraduate degree from a leading university, preferably in science/engineering; MBA is a plus
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top