UX Content Strategist
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We are a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
What We Want You to Do:
- Scope the UX content ecosystem & define areas of interest, with a strong focus on copy & language.
- Research the language that inspires action in digital user experiences, define and analyze semantic patterns, and work with the Content & Innovation team to organize them into ontologies and grow our UX language database.
- Conduct language experiments in the UX space & report on learnings and how they can inform our approach.
- Become an expert in Persado’s technology & define requirements for new platforms and/or updates to our existing software.
- Define educational material for internal & client-facing demonstrations of our capabilities.
- Own the UX content strategy in Persado’s own proprietary platforms and work with the UX & Product teams to evolve methods for improving our internal and external users’ experiences.
What We Want To See:
- Extensive experience in B2B and/or B2C UX copywriting, UX content management or other relevant role(s)
- Experience with UX content research methods.
- A formal background in linguistics (Masters, or more) is a big plus.
- Excellent written English skills, expert knowledge of spelling and grammar.
- Basic understanding of statistics.
- A love for language and technology.
- Creative but organized thinking.
- Accuracy under tight deadlines and great attention to detail.
- Experience in online marketing or digital advertising is a plus, as is experience as a team leader.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about language.
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking.
- Not accepting of anything less than perfection.
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Fast learner, willing to innovate, propose process improvement, contribute to a fast-growing team.
- Curious, willing to ask questions, dig into difficult problems and propose solutions.
- Positive, can-do attitude, willing to take on new tasks and go above and beyond typical daily responsibilities.
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative, and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top