Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for a high-energy Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition to join our team. In this role, you will have ownership of full lifecycle recruiting for assigned departments within the organization. If you’re a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you!
What We Want You To Do:
- Partner with internal teams and hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and play a key role in helping scale the organization
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning and talent planning
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle (sourcing, qualifying, scheduling, managing the feedback process, negotiating and closing offers) via Greenhouse ATS
- Create unique ways to source candidates including internet sourcing in partnership with our internal researcher, social networking, driving employee referrals, and attending networking events
- Create metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting processes
- Strive to provide each applicant with a flawless candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives like branding, events, sourcing, and referrals
What We Want To See:
- Bachelor’s degree with a min of 5 years’ experience of recruiting experience agency or in-house
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Persado
- The ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to constant change
- Experience recruiting for management consulting and/or fast growth software startups highly desirable
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top