Sr. Director/Director - Business Development - Strategic Group
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado’s Strategic Group partners with senior level clients to transform their marketing strategy and grow their revenue by engaging existing/prospective customers across channels and programs.
As the Sr. Director/Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for developing new partnerships from prospecting to deal making, identifying new clients, building new relationships, understanding clients’ goals and meaningful metrics, defining clear client value and financial impact, developing significant partnership scope, leading commercial execution and driving significant results to grow their business.
What We Want You To Do:
You will develop deep consultative partnerships with new clients to help them achieve business goals/objectives and establish Persado as integral strategic partner in getting it done:
- Own accounts within the Strategic Group and define contact strategy/account plans
- Work with BDRs, Senior Management, Industry contacts, Network to identify key stakeholders
- Identify client needs to develop programs, customized cross-channel solutions and business plans
- Negotiate partnership commercials with business, procurement, legal and ensure timely execution
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant value and return on investment for our clients
- Exceed quarterly/annual targets and build successful transition plans into customer success
- Up to 30% travel is required
What We Want To See:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of new business development/digital marketing experience in top internet company/agency
- Track record exceeding strategic, quantifiable goals and targets
- Experience building and developing relationships at senior levels in matrixed organizations
- MBA or advanced degree in related analytical field
- Excellent commercial understanding and/or consulting/sales experience
- Expertise in digital marketing leading consumer campaigns in direct/online/paid media channels
- A deep understanding of complex customer industries, their needs, critical metrics and challenges
- 2+ years of experience in Internet/Financial Services/Telco industries
Who You Are:
- Professional, enthusiastic, and highly dedicated
- Flourishes with finding solutions to problems
- Collaborative teammate with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Prefers working in a dynamic, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Relevant equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top