Solutions Consultant / Account Manager
Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, Milan, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth digital marketing technology company, is looking for a Solutions Consultant / Account Manager to join our team in Milan, Italy.
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop and deliver prospect sales materials and product demonstrations
- Gather prospect business requirements and build a value proposition
- Understand prospect & customer digital strategy and identify the optimal way to fit Persado
- Drive both the Persado Sales Team and customers through the sales process
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Build and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
What We Want To See:
- 4+ years relevant experience in Solution Sales as Sales Engineer/Solution Consultant or equivalent experience in digital agencies / digital divisions of consulting firms
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce etc
- Experience in retail Banking and knowledge of German or French would be considered a strong plus
- Strong numerical skills, an Engineering background is preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, data analysis, good understanding of the online marketing industry from a technical perspective
- Knowledge of one or more of the following products is a distinct advantage: Adform, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Emarsys, Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica etc
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top