Who We Are:
Persado’s cognitive content platform generates language that inspires action across a spectrum of digital channels. Powered by cognitive computing technologies, the platform eliminates the random process behind traditional message creation. Persado arms organizations and individuals with “smart content” that maximizes the efficacy of communication with any audience at scale, while delivering unique insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado is used by leading brands such as American Express, Citi, MetLife, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Sears, Staples and Verizon Wireless. Persado has realized one billion dollars in incremental revenue for our clients.
Winner of the DMA Innovation Award for Digital Technology, Persado is backed by prestigious investors including Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures and Citi Ventures. Persado is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Athens, London, Rome, and Rio de Janeiro.
Come see why Persado is certified as a great place to work; Not only do we have the opportunity to partner with some of the biggest clients in the industry; we also have the brightest, and most creative employees. With themed office events, and weekly happy hours we make sure that our culture is celebrated together.
If you possess a passion for innovation, deep domain knowledge, advanced analytical aptitude and entrepreneurial drive you just might fit right in here.
What We Want You To Do:
- Work with the Sales team to identify opportunities, develop solutions and drive revenue with new and existing clients.
- Lead Discovery meetings, evaluate opportunities and build business cases.
- Prescribe Proofs of Value and Annual Agreements based on customer specific research and insights.
- Develop and deliver presentations and product demonstrations
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Build and maintain strong relationships
What We Want To See:
- 4-8 years relevant experience in digital agencies / digital divisions of consulting firms / cross-channel service provider space in a technical facing role.
- Deep understanding of the digital world, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of one or more of the following products is a distinct advantage: Adform, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, DoubleClick, Emarsys, Experian Cheetahmail/CCMP, Facebook Ads, IBM Unica, Optimizely, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce.com ExactTarget,
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
Back to top