Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Solutions Consultant based out of New York. Customer facing skills are crucial and strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape is important, ideally with some experience of Email Service Platforms (ESPs) or Paid Media (Display and Facebook).
What We Want You To Do:
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify opportunities, develop solutions and drive revenue with new and existing clients.
- Lead Discovery meetings, evaluate opportunities and build business cases.
- Prescribe Pilot and Annual Agreements based on customer specific research and insights.
- Develop and deliver presentations and product demonstrations
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Build and maintain strong relationships
What We Want To See:
- 2-5 years relevant experience in digital agencies / digital divisions of consulting firms / cross-channel service provider space in a client facing technical role.
- Experience in Financial Services, Telco or Insurance industries (preferred but not mandatory).
- Deep understanding of the digital world, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of one or more of the following products is a distinct advantage: Adform, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, DoubleClick, Emarsys, Experian Cheetahmail/CCMP, Facebook Ads, IBM Unica, Optimizely, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce.com ExactTarget,
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top