Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our talented team of engineers in Athens!
This role is ideal for an individual with experience in preparation and execution of procedures for software quality assurance according to outlined industry standards.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will develop and execute manual, exploratory and automated tests that have been built by our team. You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in Persado’s defect tracking system. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for your projects.
What We Want You To Do:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases
- Record, document thoroughly and track defect life cycle
- Perform thorough automated regression testing when needed
What We Want To See:
- 3-4 years of working experience in software manual testing
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Knowledge of tools like: Jira, Trello would be considered a plus
- ISTQB certification foundation level would be a plus
Who You Are:
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-driven, responsible, take ownership
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top