Social Media Manager
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We are a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Social Media Manager with the ability to build and grow a powerhouse community of engaged fans and advocates on external-facing channels like the Persado blog and social media. Joining the marketing team and based in Persado HQ in New York City, this individual will be responsible for creating a content engine and fostering relationships that will drive awareness of Persado’s unique position as the leading solution for emotion-based language generation, raising the company’s profile among the full spectrum of B2C marketers, including marketing leaders, channel owners, and executional team members.
What We Want You To Do:
- Create exciting, valuable, and high-quality content for the Persado blog and social media networks
- Develop strategies, tactics, and editorial calendars to support business priorities in social media
- Evaluate social media publishing/analytics tools and help select what to implement
- Define and track goals for content strategy, tying key social metrics back to core business objectives
- Amplify the marketing team’s various campaigns and efforts, driving relevant traffic and leads from content we put out through social media
- Create meaningful and ongoing engagements with brands, marketers, partners, reporters, and technology influencers
- Establish a network of internal and external contributors for the Persado blog
- Share community feedback, identify potential issues, manage day-to-day responses
- Monitor, respond to, and moderate social media conversations
- Engage teammates at Persado and turn them into contributors, fans, and advocates too
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of social media / community management experience, preferably for B2B(2C) marketing technology brands
- You know the ins and outs of all things LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook (and maybe even Insta, Snap…and Slack?!) and what content do well on which platforms
- You are a strong spoken/written communicator with the ability to develop creative, clear, and concise storytelling for a variety of audiences
- You have a solid understanding of digital content, communication, and marketing principles
- Knowledge of social media marketing programs and optimization based on copy, creative, and placement
- Familiarity with SEO
- You are a self-starter and dependable teammate who can work responsibly in an entrepreneurial start-up style environment
- You monitor timelines and adjust work as needed to achieve incredible success
- You tell a good story.
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top