Senior Web Developer
Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
As Persado embarks on the next phase of growth, we are looking for a brilliant senior level Webmaster to be a leader on our digital marketing team. With the support of campaign and creative services, you will develop and maintain Persado’s four corporate websites, own the associated SEO responsibilities and support landing page development and management for demand gen activities.
The senior webmaster will ensure 100% functionality, security, productivity and metric analysis of these digital assets in collaboration with our Marketing Operations team. The holder of this role will be an amazing communicator with equally impressive project management and strong technical skills. If you are excited to be the primary owner of all aspects of Persado’s website development and management including analysis, planning, testing, and maintenance, then this is the opportunity for you.
Reports to the VP of Creative and Brand Services, oversees contract developers, collaborates with agencies, works closely with Campaign Marketing and Creative Services colleagues.
What We Want You To Do:
- Assess new standards, technologies, trends, and alternatives with respect to ongoing and future needs; formulate plans to enhance websites and associated applications.
- Wield both front-end and back-end development skills for creating and maintaining websites and providing online digital content.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ascertain functionality, content, and long-term strategy
- Liaise with Persado IT or vendors to configure and maintain servers, update software, and troubleshoot issues
- Establish policies and procedures for managing content to ensure that it complies with business and technical requirements.
- Make sure that the sites are secured and the user data they may incorporate is also safeguarded
- Ensure that the sites are user friendly and easy to navigate, as a mechanism for ensuring performance
- Check the originality of the websites and offer new site features and functions as site capabilities grow
- Plan out future modifications for the sites and keep abreast with new technologies and software to develop the online presence and success of the sites
- Execute a regular follow up and assessment of the performance of the sites
- Implement special designs created by the designer(s)
- Work with systems developer(s) for the integration of forms, site support and other page functionalities
- Design some front-end solutions that integrate with other systems, technology and functionality
- Analyze the site layouts and structures, HTML coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings and enhance the visibility of the websites
- Work with Content Marketing managers, Campaigns managers, and Marketing Operations Manager to ascertain SEO needs, implementation plan and reporting needs
- Ensuring pages meet search criteria including copy that is crawlable by Google for SEO (ie. inclusion of H1 titles and tags, with keywords, keyword filled first paragraphs, etc.)
- Communicate project statuses weekly, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
- Contribute to the Brand look and feel by helping articulate the Persado story across your digital and dynamic channels within the technical constraints of these channels
What We Want To See:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 10 years’ experience in a web developer, webmaster, systems administration, or equivalent role
- Skill in completing assignments accurately with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge about the latest developments and internet features
- Ability to manage different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, MS Office Suite,
- Experience successfully meeting WCAG 2 Level AA criteria for web content accessibility
- Experience analyzing site traffic and generating reports
- Experience with JSON, Bootstrap, Stimulsoft reports, relational databases, and/or Microsoft server software, features, and platforms
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study, plus 8 years relevant experience as a lead Webmaster.
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public
Back to top