Senior Director of Business Development, Financial Services
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We are a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Senior Director of Business Development, Financial Services based out of New York. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and closing a book of business with average deal sizes around $500,000, from a set of strategic named accounts in the key vertical markets of financial services.
What We Want You To Do:
- Identify organizations and leaders in the industry and transform their ability to drive P&L through the implementation of the Persado solution
- Earn the trust of industry leaders and build long term relationships
- Articulate and execute a vision for using rigorous data analytics to reinvent how your clients improve their bottom line
- Up to 25% travel is required
What We Want To See:
- Proven success in a data driven, analytical role that increases business growth
- Management Consulting experience preferred (4+ years)
- Desire to transform how key P&L leaders utilize their marketing solutions
- Relentless leader who loves a challenge
- Ability to be the expert in a field and use expertise to engender trust and build relationships with business leaders
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, business, marketing or economics from a top rated university preferred
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top