Senior Director - Customer Success - Strategic Group
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Senior Director - Customer Success based out of New York City. We are seeking an individual contributor with the poise of a leader who will continue to build and evolve our relationships within the key vertical markets of Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media and Internet.
The role is focused on ensuring our customers' success, driving growth/adoption of our technology, and gleaning strategic insights that improve our product value. You will work with a small, experienced, and nimble team of solutions consultants, customer success managers, project managers and sales staff with the shared goal of launching successful campaigns for our customers and exponentially growing the bottom line.
This is a high profile NYC headquarters based role that requires experience in navigating decision-making in a matrix organization, a consultative style, and solid analytical chops. The right candidate is truly passionate about marketing and customer advocacy, experienced in building senior level client relationships, and loves taking complex statistical models and simplifying them for the modern marketer.
What We Want You To Do:
- Drive revenue growth within Persado’s financial services companies through strategic execution of the Persado solution
- Engage with CMOs, CROs and other senior executives to gain support and buy-in for the Persado solution
- Create and implement a business plan for financial service clients
- Deepen and expand Persado’s relationship with its financial services clients
- Manage multi-million dollar account and strategy across multiple business units
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor
- Very comfortable building and delivering on business cases
- Up to 25% travel is required
What We Want To See:
- Proven success in a data driven, analytical role that increases business growth
- Desire to transform how key P&L leaders utilize their marketing solutions
- Ability to be the expert in a field and use expertise to engender trust and build relationships with business leaders
- Loves to challenge entrenched thinking with a sophisticated and proven solution
- Knows how to expand relationships across business units
- 10+ years’ experience working at an investment bank, credit card division of a large bank, or consulting firm
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships with CMOs and P&L owners
- Has deep expertise in the financial services vertical, and is comfortable with financial business cases, ROI calculations and data analysis
Who You Are:
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top