Senior DevOps Engineer
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement.
Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
A Senior DevOps Engineer based out of Athens. In this exciting role you will play an important role in our growing DevOps team, managing and expanding our IT infrastructure while working on cloud/virtualization architectures.
What We Want You To Do:
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Manage infrastructure automations using Ansible and scripting tools/languages
- Configure and troubleshoot firewall and network systems
- Manage Hadoop and Docker systems
- Create documentation for services performed
- Configure and maintain Cloud and Vmware environments
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Lead the planning and implementation of complex IT infrastructure projects
- Develop policies and procedures for reporting, monitoring, and maintaining systems to increase uptime
What We Want To See:
- 5+ years of experience in managing Linux, Network, Cloud Systems
- Solid Linux administration skills
- Good scripting skills using shell and one of python, ruby, go
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with firewall systems
- Experience with Monitoring systems
- Experience with virtualization and cloud (Vmware, AWS)
- Experience with Configuration management software (Ansible or Chef)
- Experience with databases (Mysql or Postgres or Mongodb)
- Experience with Hadoop and Docker systems will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of information security best practices and how to apply them
Who You Are:
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task, work under minimum supervision
- Able to perform under pressure and handle tight deadlines with multiple competing priorities
- Exhibits positive, can-do attitude, and is willing to take on new tasks and go above and beyond typical daily responsibilities
- Exhibits solid process-oriented thinking and problem-solving capability
- Likes to take on responsibility and accountability for results
- Strives to take end-to-end ownership of projects
- Fast learner
- Good Troubleshooting skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans.
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity.
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all.
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top