Sales Operations Analyst (Salesforce)
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
The Sales Operations Analyst manages functions essential to the global sales team. This is an ideal role for a highly detail-oriented individual looking to take on an integral function within a fast growing startup.
What We Want You To Do:
- Ownership and management of all aspects of Salesforce
- Ongoing development and improvement of metrics, data architecture, and reporting in Salesforce
- Ownership of the monthly commissions process for the Sales and Customer Success teams
What We Want To See:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar Sales Operations role
- BA/BS degree
- Must have Salesforce experience and expertise. Knowledge of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, etc.
- Familiarity with Xactly (huge plus)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with databases and information architecture
- SaaS or Startup experience
- International experience a plus
Who You Are:
- Extreme attention to detail
- High level of accountability; willing to take ownership and solve problems
- Integrity and a high degree of professionalism in dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple competing priorities
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top