Sales Development Representative
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Envision having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Sales Development Representative based out of San Francisco, CA. This is a key role and is responsible for driving sales pipeline for a sizable set of named accounts in the key vertical markets of Retail/eCommerce, Fashion Retail, Health & Fitness, Travel/Hospitality, and Financial Services. This is a green field opportunity and we currently have no natural competitors.
What We Want You To Do:
- Qualify and develop inbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email and outbound calling campaigns to generate new sales prospects from a list of target consumer facing brands
- Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Cold calling prospects regarding our solutions
- Work with upper level managers and directors to design region specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between Sales Representatives and potential customers
What We Want To See:
- 1+ years’ experience in Lead Generation, Sales, Marketing and/or Recruiting
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM, Outreach.io, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ToutApp, Zoominfo, Radius, Leadspace, and other sales tools preferred but not required
- Intrinsic aim to be successful
- Strong phone and social interpersonal skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
Who You Are:
- Passionate about working in a lean start up environment, dive in and learn in a dynamic organization
- Desire to pursue a career in sales. You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self-improvement
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly dedicated
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative teammate who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will take initiative
- Strategic thinker with a constant drive for process improvement
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Phenomenal sense of humor and outlook on life
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
- Passionate in the way you convey solutions
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Significant equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all!
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top