QA, Software Automation Engineer (Athens or remotely)
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth marketing technology company, is looking for an QA, Software Automation Engineer to join its talented team of engineers! We are looking for a candidate working either at our offices in Athens or remotely.
The systems to be quality assured include web applications and APIs. We focus on using the latest development technologies, including Git, Spring, Groovy, Gradle, CSS, Java, SQL and noSQL databases. The goal is to develop a fully automated test suite that is easy to extend and maintain using our in-house developed framework Stevia.
As an Automation Engineer you will design, implement and execute automated tests. You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in Persado’s defect tracking system. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for your projects.
What We Want You To Do:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases
- Record, document thoroughly and track defect life cycle.
- Perform thorough automated regression testing.
What We Want To See:
- Resident in Athens or anywhere in Greece
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Knowledge of OO programming (Java and or Groovy)
- Knowledge of tools like: Selenium / Webdriver
- Knowledge of TestNG
- Knowledge of Jira and Trello would be considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux would be considered a plus
- Experience in performance testing methodologies and tools would be a plus
Who You Are:
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-driven, responsible, take ownership
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top