Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, Milan, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our talented team of engineers in Athens!
This role is ideal for an individual with experience in preparation and execution of procedures for software quality assurance according to outlined industry standards.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will develop and execute manual, exploratory and automated tests that have been built by our team. You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in Persado’s defect tracking system. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for your projects.
What We Want You To Do:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases
- Record, document thoroughly and track defect life cycle
- Perform thorough automated regression testing when needed
What We Want To See:
- 3-4 years of working experience in software manual testing
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Knowledge of tools like: Jira, Trello would be considered a plus
- ISTQB certification foundation level would be a plus
Who You Are:
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-driven, responsible, take ownership
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top