Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Project Manager to join our talented team in Milan, Italy!
The Project Manager reports to the Head of Project Management & Service Delivery and is focused on managing the implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns throughout the world. This role is ideal for someone with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance, while having the opportunity to gain valuable experience on large complex digital marketing projects.
What We Want You To Do:
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involve all relevant departments and ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Track progress through a solid project plan
- Ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- Write clear briefs for the development, operations and support departments
- Ensure that all departments involved in the project operate as a united team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Travel requirement 15%
What We Want To See:
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- 3-6 years of work experience in project management, client-facing and/or consulting in either the telecom or information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in digital marketing and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Italian (native speaker is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Who You Are:
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Attention to detail
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Fun Workplace
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all else
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top