Project Management Intern
Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledge base of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is offering a Project Management Internship (STAGE for 6 months), based in Milan, Italy. This role will assist the Project Management team in managing the implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns ensuring customer satisfaction and results. This role is ideal for someone with high potential who wishes the opportunity to gain valuable experience on large complex digital marketing projects.
What We Want You To Do:
- Support Project Management team in executing Persado digital marketing campaigns
- Support in the definition of project specifications and client requirements
- Assist in coordinating internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining project plans
- Learn how we use big data to bring value to clients within different industries
What We Want To See:
- Eligibility for a STAGE internship in Italy
- Strong academic background from a top university, in Engineering or Computer Science
- Fluent (or Native) in written and spoken Italian and English
- Fluency in either French or German will be a strong plus
- Passionate about Digital and new emerging technologies
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Who You Are:
- Precise and reliable
- Curious, natural team player and problem solver
- Willing to take responsibilities and ownership of tasks
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Able to perform under pressure
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Potential opportunity for full-time employment
* Kindly submit your CV in English *
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
Omar M.NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top