Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
The London office is currently located in Hammersmith, but soon will move to Victoria.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an Office Manager in our London office to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently. You must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
What We Want You To Do:
- Oversee and manage all front desk activities (greeting visitors, managing schedules, coordinating meeting space, manage incoming and outgoing mail, etc.)
- Serve as the point person for all office staff as well as the building
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for office staff
- Partner with HR to coordinate smooth new hire onboarding, benefits administration, and help maintain office policies as necessary
- Act proactively, take initiative and bring fresh ideas to improve office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and partner with finance on any billing issues
- Assist in ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned
What We Want To See:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of office management, administrative or assistant experience supporting a team of diverse functions
- Upbeat and high energy personality
- Must be proficient user of all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who you are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Someone who dives in and learns in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Medical, life and income protection insurance plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all else
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top