Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Marketing Copywriter based out of New York to join the Content Engineering team and contribute to the expansion of Persado’s marketing language.
What We Want You to Do:
- Proofread, edit and review computer-generated language
- Ensure the accuracy of grammatical & semantic tagging
- Learn internal guidelines and use proprietary tools to expand our database of marketing language
- Provide feedback and ideas on potential improvements to the content generation platform
- Help in refining algorithms driving the automatic natural language generation
What We Want To See:
- 2-3 years' experience in copywriting, copyediting or in a relevant role
- Excellent written English skills, expert knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Experience in online marketing or digital advertising is a huge plus
- Basic understanding of statistics
- A love for language and technology
- Creative and at the same time organized thinking
- Accuracy under tight deadlines and great attention to detail
Who You Are:
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking
- Not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Fast learner, willing to innovate, propose process improvement, contribute to a fast-growing team
- Curious, willing to dig into difficult problems and propose solutions
- Positive, can-do attitude, willing to take on new tasks and go above and beyond typical daily responsibilities
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top