Manager, Marketing Operations
Who We Are:
Persado enables marketers to generate the right words that emotionally connect with consumers to increase short term engagement and build lasting, long term relationships. Persado’s software service creates the most engaging digital channel content, transforming daily consumer interactions into maximized customer lifetime value. Generating and selecting the most emotionally connected words, phrases and images for your consumer, Persado significantly uplifts responses to your display ads, Facebook, email, web landing pages, SMS, and mobile push notifications while maintaining your brand voice. Persado has been named to CNBC’s 2017 annual Disruptor 50 list and a Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing by Gartner in 2016.
We are a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations in San Francisco to help build out the marketing operations function from the ground up.
What We Want You to Do:
You will be charged with owning and driving the marketing operations roadmap, defining systems and processes, establishing reporting metrics and dashboards, and managing lead distribution, qualification and follow up processes. You will work closely with members of Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Sales, and Sales Operations teams to scale the business and drive growth into new markets and channels, provide company-wide visibility to marketing spend and conversion across the funnel, and identify opportunities for new marketing technologies to improve ROI. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the marketing automation platform, the integration between marketing automation and CRM, the data flows and sync between the 2 systems
- Set up other marketing technology systems to integrate with the automation platform- evaluate/select/onboard new systems as needed to build out the marketing tech stack
- Track all campaigns, report on individual campaign performance all the way through closed/won and bookings, report on channel performance (i.e. roll up campaigns in a channel) and across demand gen portfolio of channels
- Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics including CAC, CAC/LTV ratio, website to lead conversion rate, lead-to-MQL ratio, etc.
- Design the key workflows inside of the marketing automation platform, and effectively manage marketing operations: i.e. via email, landing pages and lead flows and day-to-day management
- Perform analysis of campaign, channel and demand gen performance across key metrics from lead to opportunity to customer, velocity, spend and ROI
- Own data integrity; maintain the database of leads / opportunities in Hubspot, perform data hygiene, real time data appends, etc.
- Execute on routing, nurture, scoring, optimization of existing processes, work closely with sales ops on definitions, lead hand offs and overall lead quality
- Build out excel models to forecast lead to close projections
- Train others on the set-up and execution of campaigns; develop templates that can be broadly used
- 2- 5 years’ experience working marketing operations in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of Marketo and an understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem, including Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Demonstrated experience of analyzing and improving marketing funnels and conversion rates
- Understanding of sales and marketing funnel models
- Knowledge of implementing tracking parameters for various campaigns across channels, to ensure tracking of campaign performance through opportunity and close/won
- Ability to manage a customer database, enrich data, add new leads, set up target audiences for campaigns and work with data vendors.
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Detail oriented – can stay on top of a lot of detail
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will takes the initiative
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top