Junior QA Engineer
Who We Are:
Persado’s cognitive content platform generates language that inspires action across a spectrum of digital channels. Powered by cognitive computing technologies, the platform eliminates the random process behind traditional message creation. Persado arms organizations and individuals with “smart content” that maximizes the efficacy of communication with any audience at scale, while delivering unique insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado is used by leading brands such as American Express, Citi, MetLife, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Sears, Staples and Verizon Wireless. Persado has realized one billion dollars in incremental revenue via increased response rates resulting in an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across marketing campaigns.
Winner of the DMA Innovation Award for Digital Technology, Persado is backed by prestigious investors including Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures and Citi Ventures. Persado is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Athens, London, Rome, Toronto and Rio de Janeiro.
Persado is a fast growing technology company, with significant funding. We have the advantage of offering the best of both worlds to our employees; stability and high growth. We are always looking for people who possess a passion for innovation, deep domain knowledge, and a yearning for high success!
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our talented team of engineers in Athens!
This role is ideal for an individual with experience in preparation and execution of procedures for software quality assurance according to outlined industry standards.
As a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer you will develop and execute manual, exploratory and automated tests that have been built by our team. You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in Persado’s defect tracking system. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for your projects.
What We Want You To Do:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases
- Record, document thoroughly and track defect life cycle.
- Perform thorough automated regression testing when needed.
What We Want To See:
- 1-2 years of working experience in software testing
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Knowledge of tools like: Jira, Trello would be considered a plus
- ISTQB certification foundation level would be a plus
Who You Are:
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-driven, responsible, take ownership
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top