Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Junior Accountant based out of New York to support the Accounting & Finance department in order to drive our global business. You will be responsible for assisting with the month end close, reconciling accounts, reporting and managing daily financial requests.
What We Want You To Do:
- Record transactions in accounting system (Netsuite)
- Prepare account reconciliations (cash, prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, revenue, expenses and inter-company transactions)
- Assist with the month end close and preparation of financial statements
- Process payroll
- Support global and local audits
- Assist compliance reporting, including VAT and income tax
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Manage ad hoc financial requests across all departments
- Recommend ways to maximize revenue and reduce costs
- Propose process improvements to improve efficiency
What We Want To See:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Accounting with 1-3 years of related accounting experience (SaaS/Tech/Marketing industry preferred)
- Big 4 experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Accounting systems experience (NetSuite preferred)
- Strong MS Office experience (Excel/Word)
- CRMs, T&E systems, and HR systems experience preferred (Salesforce, Concur, Bamboo preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Extremely organized with fantastic attention to detail
- Thrives on finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top