Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth digital marketing technology company, is looking for a Japanese Proofreader/Copywriter to join their growing team.
What We Want You To Do:
- Use Persado's cognitive content platform to create language that inspires action
- Carefully proofread, to check spelling and grammar in Japanese (standard Japanese)
- Discuss with the Campaign Management team client requirements and background to the campaign
What We Want To See:
- Native Japanese speaker, born and raised in Japan
- Resident in Greece (preferably Athens)
- Available to work as a freelancer or part-time
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent in English
Who You Are:
- Precise attention to detail: not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Excellent organizational and communication skills within an international environment
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top