Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a part-time Japanese Copywriter/Proofreader to assist the Campaign Management team. The Campaign Management department is responsible for using Persado's proprietary platform to generate marketing language. We are looking for a candidate in the Bay Area (can work remotely) and requires 3-4 hours per week (this could increase over the course of the year).
What We Want You To Do:
- Assist Campaign Managers with translating marketing messages from English to ensure clear, persuasive, and original messages in Japanese text.
- Carefully proofread messages to check spelling, grammar, and accuracy of translation in Japanese
- Discuss with the Campaign Management team client requirements and background to the campaign
What We Want To See:
- Japanese native speaker
- Good computer skills (Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite)
- Fluent in English
- Background of digital marketing or advertising
- Experience with translation from English to native language
- Available on a freelance/part-time basis
Who You Are:
- Impeccable attention to detail, not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work efficiently and independently
- Able to work part-time on a per-project basis
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top