Who We Are:
Persado’s cognitive content platform generates language that inspires action across a spectrum of digital channels. Powered by cognitive computing technologies, the platform eliminates the random process behind traditional message creation. Persado arms organizations and individuals with “smart content” that maximizes the efficacy of communication with any audience at scale, while delivering unique insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado is used by leading brands such as American Express, Citi, MetLife, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Sears, Staples and Verizon Wireless. Persado has realized one billion dollars in incremental revenue via increased response rates resulting in an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across marketing campaigns. Winner of the DMA Innovation Award for Digital Technology, Persado is backed by prestigious investors including Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures and Citi Ventures. Persado is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Athens, London, Rome, Toronto and Rio de Janeiro. For more information, see www.persado.com.
Persado is a fast growing technology company, with significant funding. We have the advantage of offering the best of both worlds to our employees; stability and high growth. We are always looking for people who possess a passion for innovation, deep domain knowledge, and a yearning for high success!
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth digital marketing technology company, is looking for an Italian Proofreader/Copywriter to join their growing team.
What We Want You To Do:
- Use Persado's cognitive content platform to create language that inspires action
- Carefully proofread, to check spelling and grammar in Italian
- Discuss with the Campaign Management team client requirements and background to the campaign
What We Want To See:
- Native Italian speaker
- Resident in Athens, Greece
- Available to work part-time or freelance
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
Who You Are:
- Precise attention to detail: not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Excellent organizational and communication skills within an international environment
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
Back to top