IT Support Engineer
Who We Are:
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking to hire an IT Support Engineer in our New York office. As an IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for the smooth operation of our offices and Enterprise IT infrastructure in North America. You will be tasked with providing excellent support to end users globally.
What We Want You to Do:
- • Provide 1st and 2nd level end user support. Provision new equipment and user accounts.
• Perform advanced troubleshooting for end user issues and provide support to the Executive team.
• Manage operating systems, software and services centrally through the use of computer management suites.
• Research, evaluate and deploy new Enterprise IT solutions (eg. SSO, Video Conferencing, Phone Systems, etc.)
• Manage cloud services
• Oversee the smooth operation of our Videoconferencing and Voip facilities
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers
What We Want To See:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Solid Mac and Windows support skills
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services
- Working knowledge or experience with Video Conferencing systems and VoIP systems
- Ability to resolve application problems, troubleshoot and maintain software and hardware
- Experience with Cloud office applications like Google Apps / Gmail / Office365
- Windows Server, Active Directory basic administration skills
- Experience with JAMF Casper Suite will be considered a plus
Who You Are:
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizational skills
- Stress tolerance
- Good communication skills
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top