Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Financial Analyst based out of Athens to develop, analyze, and report on key business metrics used to drive company results and strategy. You will be responsible for understanding all aspects of the Persado business model, and will assist in the development and reporting of critical metrics to senior leadership.
What We Want You To Do:
- Analyze trends in expenses, headcount, operations, and capital expenditures
- Understand and monitor existing KPIs; suggest and monitor others as the business evolves
- Assist in the end of month financial statements preparation
- Analyze actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions
What We Want To See:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Finance or another quantitative discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in finance, consulting or accounting
- Experience in reporting
- Experience with SaaS metrics will be considered a plus
- Strong MS Office experience (Excel/Word/Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Extremely organized with obsessive attention to detail
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and driven to improve business performance, accomplish goals
- Strong sense of project ownership
- Possess highest ethical standards
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top