Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Financial Analyst based out of Athens to develop, analyze, and report on key business metrics used to drive company results and strategy. You will be responsible for understanding all aspects of the Persado business model, and will assist in the development and reporting of critical metrics to senior leadership.
What We Want You To Do:
- Analyze trends in revenues, expenses, headcount, operations, and capital expenditures
- Understand and monitor existing KPIs; suggest and monitor others as the business evolves
- Assist in the preparation of reports for the Board of Directors and Executive Management
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions
What We Want To See:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Finance or another quantitative discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in finance, consulting or accounting
- Financial modeling experience preferred
- Experience with SaaS metrics will be considered a plus
- Strong MS Office experience (Excel/Word)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Extremely organized with obsessive attention to detail
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and driven to improve business performance, accomplish goals
- Strong sense of project ownership
- Possess highest ethical standards
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top