Enterprise Sales Director
Persado is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director based out of our New York Headquarters.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients.
- Drive significant growth in the market for new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota.
- Focus on executing on new leads and prospect for new opportunities through social selling and utilizing your existing network.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product.
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects.
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue.
- Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
What We Want To See:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree with 3 -6 years’ digital experience in solution selling, management consulting or investment banking
- Experience in developing relationships with C-level executives in key verticals.
- Experience and familiarity of our line of business a plus – Marketing Technology, E mail Platforms, Ecommerce, SEM, SEO, Ad networks, Ad management, Web analytics
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
Back to top