- London, United Kingdom
Who We Are
Persado is the AI platform for the enterprise choice of words, using machine learning to help leading brands significantly improve the efficacy of their customer communications across all channels and in doing so provide rich insight that enables our clients to better understand their customers. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that’s obsessed with personalization –the right offer, the right product, the right segment– we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For
Persado partners with senior level executives in select verticals to transform their marketing strategy and grow their revenue by engaging prospective customers across channels and programs.
Persado is looking for a Sales Director based in London, who will focus on the Financial Services and Insurance verticals. As the Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing new partnerships from prospecting to deal making by identifying new clients, building new relationships, understanding clients’ goals and meaningful metrics, defining client value and financial impact, leading through to commercial execution and driving significant material commercial value for our clients and Persado.
What We Want You To Do
You will establish executive sponsorship and through this develop deep consultative partnerships with new clients to help them achieve business goals/objectives and establish Persado as an integral strategic partner:
- Own accounts within the Financial Services and Insurance verticals and define contact strategy/account plans
- Work with BDRs, Senior Management, Industry contacts and personal network to identify and meet key stakeholders
- Identify prospect client needs to develop programs, customized cross-channel solutions and business plans
- Negotiate partnership commercials with business, finance, procurement, legal to ensure timely execution
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant value and return on investment for our clients
- Exceed quarterly/annual targets and build successful transition plans into the customer success organization
What We Want To See
- 5+ years successful sales (net new) experience in the technology landscape and to FTSE 100 companies.
- Enterprise sales experience working with senior executive clients
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships (CCO, CMO, CEO, CFO etc) being seen as a trusted advisor
- Has deep expertise in the Financial Services and Insurance verticals, Functional (Digital Marketing) and/or strategic areas.
- A strong understanding of how value is created across marketing and customer experience channels
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding a sales quota
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- Preferred MBA or advanced degree
- Excellent commercial understanding and/or consulting/sales experience
- Expertise in digital marketing
- A deep understanding of complex customer industries, their needs, critical metrics and challenges
Who You Are
- Professional, enthusiastic, highly dedicated and able to work independently
- Flourishes with finding solutions to problems
- Collaborative teammate with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equitable compensation - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding; continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart
Classification : Public
Back to top