Director of Customer Success (Financial Services)
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Director of Customer Success based out of New York City.
The role is focused on ensuring our customers success, driving growth/adoption of our technology, and gleaning strategic insights that improve our product value. You’ll work with a small, experienced, and nimble team of solutions consultants, customer success managers, project managers and sales staff with the shared goal of launching successful campaigns for our customers and exponentially growing the bottom line.
What We Want You To Do:
- Drive revenue growth within Persado’s financial services companies through strategic execution of the Persado solution
- Engage with VP+ level executives to gain support and buy-in for the Persado solution
- Implement a business plan for financial service clients
- Deepen and expand Persado’s relationship with its financial service clients
- Manage multi-million dollar account and strategy across multiple business units
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor
What We Want To See:
- Proven success in a data driven, analytical role that increases business growth
- Desire to transform how key P&L leaders utilize their marketing solutions
- Ability to be the expert in a field and use expertise to engender trust and build relationships with business leaders
- Loves to challenge entrenched thinking with a sophisticated and proven solution
- Knows how to expand relationships across business units
- 5+ years’ experience working at an investment bank, credit card division of a large bank, or consulting firm
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships with CMOs and P&L owners
- Has deep expertise in the financial services vertical, and is comfortable with financial business cases, ROI calculations and data analysis
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top