Director of Customer Success
Who We Are:
Persado’s cognitive content platform generates language that inspires action across a spectrum of digital channels. Powered by cognitive computing technologies, the platform eliminates the random process behind traditional message creation. Persado arms organizations and individuals with “smart content” that maximizes the efficacy of communication with any audience at scale, while delivering unique insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado is used by leading brands such as American Express, Citi, MetLife, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Sears, Staples and Verizon Wireless. Persado has realized one billion dollars in incremental revenue for our clients.
Winner of the DMA Innovation Award for Digital Technology, Persado is backed by prestigious investors including Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures and Citi Ventures. Persado is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Athens, London, Rome, and Rio de Janeiro.
Come see why Persado is certified as a great place to work; Not only do we have the opportunity to partner with some of the biggest clients in the industry; we also have the brightest, and most creative employees. With themed office events, and weekly happy hours we make sure that our culture is celebrated together.
If you possess a passion for innovation, deep domain knowledge, advanced analytical aptitude and entrepreneurial drive you just might fit right in here.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Director of Customer Success based out of Chicago. This is a key role and is responsible for driving adoption and growth of Persado’s cognitive content platform, by demonstrating value and developing senior-level relationships, within our broad customer base, including many Fortune 500 companies.
What We Want You To Do:
- Own one or more enterprise customers and ensure their success
- Act as “COO of the account” by developing detailed account plans with command of all elements (authorizers/influencers across lines of business, client strategy, opportunities, defined customer success), and owning the execution of the plan
- Ability to be on-site with the customers regularly, depending on their needs and the account cycle
- Indirectly manage a team of account managers, delivery personnel, data scientists and other roles contributing to the success of the customer
- Deliver the target financial performance from the accounts (growth in bookings and revenue)
- Achieve high customer satisfaction (referenceability, advocacy, Net Promoter, etc.)
- Build and maintain key customer relationships; develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Escalate client and service related issues to senior management
- Anticipate, communicate and facilitate new client needs and/or product enhancements that will help both the client and Persado improve
- Solve for rational, political, and emotional elements in every client decision
- Be an evangelist for Persado and Cognitive Content
What We Want To See:
The ideal candidate will be analytical, intelligent, self-driven, hard-working and flexible, and have the following qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of successful account management (existing customers/“expand”) experience, preferably within the SaaS-based marketing technology landscape and to Fortune 500 companies. Can point to many successful customers managed and grown over an extended period of time.
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships (Director, VP, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor
- Experience and expertise in Vertical (Retail, Financial Services, e-Commerce, etc.),
- Experience and expertise in Digital Marketing, Email Strategy, etc. and/or strategic (Management Consulting) areas. The ideal candidate would have a mix of these.
- Proven track record of solving customer issues and doing what it takes to achieve success and growth, including managing the operational aspect of delivering to customers
- Is data-driven; seeks out solutions & defends decisions with data and is very comfortable with financial business cases, ROI calculations and data analysis
- Good at multi-tasking, managing many aspects of customer engagements across several cross-functional groups, including customer teams
- Presents very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes
- MBA a plus but not required
Who You Are:
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top