Director of Customer Success
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Director of Customer Success based out of Chicago. This is a key role and is responsible for driving adoption and growth of Persado’s cognitive content platform, by demonstrating value and developing senior-level relationships, within our broad customer base, including many Fortune 500 companies.
What We Want You To Do:
- Own one or more enterprise customers and ensure their success
- Act as “COO of the account” by developing detailed account plans with command of all elements (authorizers/influencers across lines of business, client strategy, opportunities, defined customer success), and owning the execution of the plan
- Ability to be on-site with the customers regularly, depending on their needs and the account cycle
- Indirectly manage a team of account managers, delivery personnel, data scientists and other roles contributing to the success of the customer
- Deliver the target financial performance from the accounts (growth in bookings and revenue)
- Achieve high customer satisfaction (referenceability, advocacy, Net Promoter, etc.)
- Build and maintain key customer relationships; develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Escalate client and service related issues to senior management
- Anticipate, communicate and facilitate new client needs and/or product enhancements that will help both the client and Persado improve
- Solve for rational, political, and emotional elements in every client decision
- Be an evangelist for Persado and Cognitive Content
- Very comfortable building and delivering on business cases
What We Want To See:
The ideal candidate will be analytical, intelligent, self-driven, hard-working and flexible, and have the following qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of successful account management (existing customers/“expand”) experience, preferably within the SaaS-based marketing technology landscape and to Fortune 500 companies. Can point to many successful customers managed and grown over an extended period of time.
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships (Director, VP, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor
- Experience and expertise in Vertical (Retail, Financial Services, e-Commerce, etc.),
- Experience and expertise in Digital Marketing, Email Strategy, etc. and/or strategic (Management Consulting) areas. The ideal candidate would have a mix of these.
- Proven track record of solving customer issues and doing what it takes to achieve success and growth, including managing the operational aspect of delivering to customers
- Is data-driven; seeks out solutions & defends decisions with data and is very comfortable with financial business cases, ROI calculations and data analysis
- Good at multi-tasking, managing many aspects of customer engagements across several cross-functional groups, including customer teams
- Presents very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes
- MBA a plus but not required
Who You Are:
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top