Director of Business Development - London
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement.
Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Director of Business Development based out of London, who will identify, develop and lead new accounts in the key vertical markets of Financial Services, Telecommunications and Media.
What We Want You To Do:
- Understand and formulate a customer-centric cognitive content value proposition that impacts clients’ P&L
- Identify organizations and leaders in the industry and transform their ability to drive P&L through the implementation of the Persado solution
- Earn the trust of industry leaders and build long term relationships
- Develop client-specific business cases and sales models to identify revenue/value opportunities
- Execute complex sales-cycles with Persado’s management team to achieve individual new business quotas
- Partner with top client executives and build long term value-driven relationships and opportunities
What We Want To See:
- Proven success in a data driven, analytical role that increases business growth.
- Over 5 years of experience in solution selling, management consulting or digital marketing.
- Understanding of the digital eco-system including Email marketing, Display, Social.
- Ability to become an expert in a field and use expertise to create trust and build multi-layered client relationships.
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships with GMs, CMOs and P&L owners.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, business, marketing or economics from a top rated university.
- MBA from top university with focus on marketing, strategy or technology preferred.
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Comprehensive medical and health plan
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all else
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top