Director of Business Development, Financial Services
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Director of Business Development based out of London, who will identify, develop and lead new strategic accounts in the financial services industry, working with top management to close multi-million dollar deals.
What We Want You To Do:
- Understand and formulate a customer-centric cognitive content value proposition that impacts clients’ P&L
- Create and execute new business strategy, selling to top Fortune 100 financial firms and business leaders
- Develop client-specific business cases and sales models to identify revenue/value opportunities
- Execute complex sales-cycles with Persado’s management team to achieve individual new business quotas
- Partner with top client executives and build long term value-driven relationships and opportunities
What We Want To See:
- Over 5 years of experience in consulting for top financial services executives in areas of strategy, product or marketing
- Proven commercial success driving new business partnerships in complex organizations with complicated sales cycles
- Deep expertise in the financial services industry, with financial business cases, ROI calculations and data analysis
- Ability to become an expert in a field and use expertise to create trust and build multi-layered client relationships
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships with GMs, CMOs and P&L owners
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, business, marketing or economics from a top rated university
- MBA from top university with focus on marketing, strategy or technology preferred
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top