Director of Business Development, Financial Services
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for an Director of Business Development based out of New York. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and closing a book of business with average deal sizes around $500,000, from a set of strategic named accounts in the key vertical markets of financial services.
What We Want You To Do:
- Identify organizations and leaders in the industry and transform their ability to drive P&L through the implementation of the Persado solution
- Earn the trust of industry leaders and build long term relationships
- Articulate and execute a vision for using rigorous data analytics to reinvent how your clients improve their bottom line
What We Want To See:
- Proven success in a data driven, analytical role that increases business growth
- Management Consulting experience preferred (4 years +)
- Desire to transform how key P&L leaders utilize their marketing solutions
- Relentless leader who loves a challenge
- Ability to be the expert in a field and use expertise to engender trust and build relationships with business leaders
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, business, marketing or economics from a top rated university preferred
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top