Director, Enterprise Sales
WHO WE ARE
Persado’s cognitive content platform generates language that inspires action. Powered by cognitive computing technologies, Persado arms organizations and individuals with “smart content” that maximizes the efficacy of communication with any audience at scale, while delivering unique insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Leading brands such as Citi, MetLife, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples and Verizon Wireless have realized one billion dollars in incremental revenue and an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across marketing campaigns using cognitive content.
In 2016, Persado was recognized as a Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing by Gartner Inc., and received the Digiday Signal Award for Best Marketing Automation Platform. Investors include Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures and Citi Ventures.
Persado is a certified “Great Place to Work,” and team members are typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers. Headquartered in New York, Persado spans the globe with teams in San Francisco, Athens, London, Rome, Frankfurt, Rio de Janeiro and Lagos.
Persado is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director based out of Chicago.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients.
- Drive significant growth in the market for new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota.
- Focus on executing on new leads and prospect for new opportunities through social selling and utilizing your existing network.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product.
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects.
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue.
- Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
What We Want To See:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree with 3 -6 years’ digital experience in solution selling, management consulting or investment banking
- Experience in developing relationships with C-level executives in key verticals.
- Experience and familiarity of our line of business a plus – Marketing Technology, E mail Platforms, Ecommerce, SEM, SEO, Ad networks, Ad management, Web analytics
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
Back to top