Director, Enterprise Sales
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director based out of San Francisco. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and closing a book of business with average deal sizes around $500,000, from a set of strategic named accounts in the key vertical markets of financial services, retail/ecommerce, telco and travel/hospitality.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients.
- Drive significant growth in the market for new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota.
- Focus on executing on new leads and prospect for new opportunities through social selling and utilizing your existing network.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product.
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects.
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue.
- Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
What We Want To See:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree with 3 -6 years’ digital experience in solution selling, management consulting or investment banking
- Experience in developing relationships with C-level executives in key verticals.
- Experience and familiarity of our line of business a plus – Marketing Technology, E mail Platforms, Ecommerce, SEM, SEO, Ad networks, Ad management, Web analytics
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top