Director- Customer Success - Strategic Group
Who We Are:
Persado is the leading provider of AI-optimized marketing language for top global brands. Backed by the power of Narrative Intelligence, Persado uses its proven predictive language model, which pinpoints the exact words, phrases, visuals and emotions that will maximize engagement, to build stories that seamlessly reflect each brand’s unique voice, each campaign’s unique context, and each audience’s unique interests.
Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience, which work in tandem to predict the precise language that performs along with analytics to explain why. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term customer relationships through authentic communication.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is changing the world of digital marketing by bringing artificial intelligence that works to drive higher performance across channels. As a disruptive force in an established industry, we rely on our Customer Success team to ensure that our message is top of mind with our clients, that their experience with Persado is second to none, and that their expectations are met in everything we do.
As a Director of Customer Success, you know how to navigate complex situations. You will be responsible for developing deep consultative partnerships with your clients to help them achieve their business goals/objectives and establish Persado as integral partner in driving results.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant ROI for our clients to allow us to expand relationships over time and exceed the revenue targets set for the account
- Own the business case and plan, including upsells, renewals, and cross-sells across the client’s organization
- Engage internal team members, including solution consulting, services, operations, sales, training, and project management, to deliver against objectives
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor and strategic marketing/business partner
What We Want To See:
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer success, account management, or business development
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, specifically performance marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience specifically delivering and managing marketing solutions for large financial services firms, telco, technology product, or insurance organizations
- High statistical acumen, including campaign performance, trend analysis, and interpreting finance and other metrics
- Evidence of success in creating business cases to expand bookings
- Proven ability to own client success metrics and use Salesforce to properly track and forecast activities and pipeline
Who You Are:
- Must be enthusiastic, professional, highly proactive and be comfortable in an upselling role while maintaining and building the relationship
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative, and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top