Digital Marketing Project Manager
Who We Are:
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth startup marketing technology, is looking for a Project Manager in our New York office. In this exciting role you will be responsible for the implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns in enterprises across North America.
What We Want You to Do:
- Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involve all relevant departments and ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Track progress through a solid project plan
- Ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Ensure that all departments involved in the project operate as a united team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What We Want To See:
- 3-6 years of client facing experience in project management and/or consulting, preferably in the digital marketing sector
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Solid technical background with working knowledge of HTML and other web related languages
- Experience with running Email, Web Banners, Landing Page Optimization, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads campaigns
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Who You Are:
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects
- Loves making customers successful
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top